Puget Sound Partnership’s Science Panel will meet March 13 in Seattle
Meeting topics include:
· Assess Strategic Science Plan issues
· Identify approach and next steps for 2014-16 Biennial Science Work Plan
· Refine science-related priorities for 2014 Action Agenda Update
· Discuss science engagement with Partnership decisions and adaptive management
· Review monitoring and indicators processes
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to address questions or comments about the regional effort to restore and protect Puget Sound. The full agenda, meeting materials and directions are available HERE.
About the Partnership
The Puget Sound Partnership is the organization leading the recovery of Puget Sound. The Partnership coordinates the efforts of citizens, governments, tribes, scientists, businesses and nonprofits to set priorities, implement a regional recovery plan and ensure accountability for results. For more information click HERE.